Friday, May 12, 2006

TP

Once three guys were bragging about how they made their wives work for them.

First guy: I am married to a girl from New Delhi. After I told her to sweep up the house and do the dishes daily, first day She did not do anything. But Second day onwards, she has been doing everything.

Second guy. I am married to a girl from Bombay. After I told her, first day nothing happened. Second day, she did the dishes. And then onwards, she has been doing everything.

Third Guy : I am married to a girl from Punjab. After I told her, First day, I did not see anything. Second day again I did not see anything. Third day. I could see a little from the corner of my left eye after the swelling went down a bit

************************************************************************************
One a guy walked in the bar and ordered a drink. As soon as waiter came over with a glass of martini, the guy picked it up and threw it on waiter's face. Before shocked waiter could say anything, the guy started apologizing that he was very sorry and had this wierd habbit of throwing drinks on waiters for a long time now and could not get rid of it. Far from being irrirtated, the waiter felt sympathy for the guy and recommended him a good psychiatrist.

Six months later, waiter sees that guy again in the bar. He walked up to him with a drink. The guy thanked him for telling him about that psychiatrist. THen the guy picked up the glass and tossed the drink on his face. Irritated with the guy's act, the waiter sputtered, "The doctor doesn't seem to be doing any good for you." The guy replied: "No. It did. Now I doesn't embarrass me anymore".


**************************************************************************************

Once a rabbi and a priest meet after a long time and start their usual bantering.

Rabbi comments: You have not lived enough if you had not tasted Peter Pan's HAM at the street corner. So when are you going to break down and start to have it.

Priest smiles and replies : At your marriage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home